Aurum Green was a new build development of 130 houses and flats on the outskirts of Basingstoke. LFP provided Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Principal Designer Services on the scheme on behalf of the Developer. This also involved working alongside the Planning Consultants and Local Authority to ensure the various planning and other legal obligations were discharged /met to allow occupations to occur. The construction phase was procured on the basis of a Construction Management arrangement, where the Developer entered into separate contracts with the various Trade Contractors. Here LFP worked closely with Millgrove Construction who provided the Construction Management function/obligations. As the individual units were completed LFP liaised with the Conveyancing Solicitors to ensure that the documentation was in place to allow the legal completions to be achieved.
Other members of the Project Team were:
- Millgrove Construction – Construction Managers
- Thrive Architects – Architects
- Hughes Consulting Engineers – Structural Engineers
- Mayer Brown – Civil Engineers
- Savills – Planning Consultants & Sales Agents
- Pal Properties – Employer